Battery Exide EN1100 180Ah
Battery Exide En1100 180Ah Price
For peace of mind in your purchase, we are audited by the independent company TrustPilot
The Exide EN1100 180Ah 1000A 12V battery has been specially designed for starting the engine in all types of industrial vehicles.
Buy your Exide EN1100 battery at the best price at baterias.com.
The Exide EN1100 battery has the following characteristics:
Frequently Asked Questions
At baterias.com we strive every day to be the trusted supplier of batteries for our customers.
Our goal is not to sell you your battery! We go further and work very hard so that you are very satisfied with your purchase and recommend us to your family and friends. We want to gain a client, a prescriber and, if possible, even a friend!
To achieve such a difficult task, we have a dynamic company that is totally customer-oriented, where we work every day to offer you the best prices, and what is even more important: the best service.
No company that handles a high volume of sales can guarantee that everything works perfectly, but we can assure you that when there is an incident, we will do everything possible to solve it as soon as possible.
In addition, we are the only battery company that invites its customers to review through an external company without filters, edited or deleted messages.
By visiting our review portal on TrustPilot you can see real reviews from our customers. The vast majority are very positive and that is why we have a great overall score but you will also see the drawbacks that anyone who buys a battery online can encounter and what we do in those cases to solve it.
Honesty, humility and hard work, together with a deep customer orientation, are the values that define and characterize us.
To know if a battery works for my vehicle we have to look at the following parameters:
1) First, the battery technology. This is especially relevant if your vehicle is equipped with the start-stop system, or if your application requires deep discharge of the battery.
If your vehicle is conventional, does not have much electronics and is of some age, it is very likely that it has a conventional acid battery.
On the contrary, your vehicle is equipped with a start-stop system, there are two main technologies: AGM or EFB.
To find out if the technology is compatible with our vehicle, we can consult the vehicle manual (in some cases it specifies it) or see if the original battery has any of these acronyms or texts: AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) .
If your vehicle has a start-stop system, has high energy demands or requires deep discharges, we recommend an AGM technology battery.
2) Secondly, the measurement of the battery is very important, since the dimensions will determine whether we can install the battery in the space that we have reserved for its installation.
Note that battery measurements refer to the maximum available volume. Any gap or flange, terminals, handles, etc ... will be included in the measurements provided by the manufacturer.
In this way, if we have a gap greater than the measurements of the battery, we are guaranteed that it will fit in that gap.
3) Third, we have to look at the polarity of the battery. That is, where does the positive pole of the battery bear.
As the batteries can be installed with the terminals "facing" the conductor or "facing" towards the headlights, the convention is to verify the polarity of the battery by placing ourselves on the side closest to the terminals (as if we "glued" the terminals to our body)
4) Finally there are other important parameters for a good choice of battery:
Battery usage: Batteries "suffer" if left unused. Therefore, the less the vehicle is used, the better the battery we must install.
Vehicle electrical equipment: if we have a lot of electronics in the vehicle, we recommend looking for a battery with a high capacity
The batteries are sent by an external courier service for which we have contracted a 24-hour delivery service that, under normal circumstances, they are complying.
In addition, after each order we send you a link so that you can track your order and know at all times what situation it is in.
This 24-hour delivery service is met for batteries that meet the following conditions:
- They weigh less than 40 kilos
- Are suitable to send by express courier
- The destination is Spain and Portugal (peninsula).
For those cases in which the destination is located outside the Iberian Peninsula (Ceuta / Melilla, Mallorca, France, Italy, Germany, etc ...), the overall weight of the shipment is greater than 40 kilos, or due to the characteristics of the Product must be palletized, it will be sent by the transport agency that offers the best delivery time.
However, we must warn you that there are some situations in which the delivery time could be affected:
- Orders placed after 6:00 p.m. Those orders are very likely to suffer a delay in delivery due to not being able to be dispatched on the day.
- We handle a multitude of orders and in some rare exceptions, we may have a stock out of stock. In those cases, the battery would be sent by some of the distributors with whom we collaborate and in that case, the delivery times may undergo some modifications.
- Destination outside the peninsula or in towns far from the provincial capitals. In these cases, the distribution is not usually as agile as the orders made to the provincial capitals in the peninsula.
- Shipments to Portugal. Shipments to Portugal, on some occasions, tend to take a little more delay in shipments.
- Orders placed in high sales seasons, such as Christmas, Black Friday, etc ...
Although our obligation is to warn you of these situations, which we consider exceptional, we also have to tell you that, currently, our delivery rate in 24 hours is 87%, reaching close to 95% in provincial capitals.
However, if you urgently need to receive a battery, we recommend that you contact our customer service, who will do everything possible to receive the battery as soon as possible.
At baterias.com we seek the satisfaction and tranquility of our client. Therefore, if you choose a battery that is not suitable for your vehicle, or you want to change the battery, we will send you a courier at no additional cost that will collect your battery.
Once we have the battery and we verify that it arrives in good condition and that it has not been used, we will refund the amount of the battery by the same payment method that you used to make the purchase.
If you have an urgent need to change the battery, we recommend that you place a new order with the correct battery and we will send you the battery together with a collection for the battery that you initially purchased.
However, for any questions or queries, our customer service will be happy to help you.
Service valid for Spain and Portugal (Peninsula)
24 hour messaging
Battery Exide EN1100 180Ah 1000A 12V
The START range of batteries is designed to supply high power for starting the engine.
Advantages of Exide EN1100 180Ah 1000A 12V batteries
High starting power
Free of mantenimient
Low gas emission
Battery Technology Exide EN1100
- Acid lead with liquid electrolyte and caps with built-in gas outlet.
Why choose a Exide En1100 battery?
Exide is, together with Clarios, manufacturer of Varta, one of the world's leading manufacturers of batteries.
In Spain, it owns the well-known Tudor brand and has several automobile and industrial battery factories, as well as several battery recycling centers.
Exide, like Varta, also supplies batteries to first-party manufacturers.
- EXIDE MARINA START
- 513.00 cm
- 223.00 cm
- 223.00 cm
- 42.80 Kgs
- 180Ah (c20)