Battery Varta F21 80Ah
Do you need a Battery Varta F21 ?
Now you can buy battery Varta F21 80Ah 800A 12V Silver Dynamic Agm at the best price at baterias.com.
The battery for cars equipped with a start-stop system or with high demands on electronic consumption Varta F21 80Ah 800A 12V has the following characteristics:
Frequently Asked Questions
The batteries are sent by an external courier service for which we have contracted a 24-hour delivery service that, under normal circumstances, they are complying.
In addition, after each order we send you a link so that you can track your order and know at all times what situation it is in.
This 24-hour delivery service is met for batteries that meet the following conditions:
- They weigh less than 40 kilos
- Are suitable to send by express courier
- The destination is Spain and Portugal (peninsula).
For those cases in which the destination is located outside the Iberian Peninsula (Ceuta / Melilla, Mallorca, France, Italy, Germany, etc ...), the overall weight of the shipment is greater than 40 kilos, or due to the characteristics of the Product must be palletized, it will be sent by the transport agency that offers the best delivery time.
However, we must warn you that there are some situations in which the delivery time could be affected:
- Orders placed after 6:00 p.m. Those orders are very likely to suffer a delay in delivery due to not being able to be dispatched on the day.
- We handle a multitude of orders and in some rare exceptions, we may have a stock out of stock. In those cases, the battery would be sent by some of the distributors with whom we collaborate and in that case, the delivery times may undergo some modifications.
- Destination outside the peninsula or in towns far from the provincial capitals. In these cases, the distribution is not usually as agile as the orders made to the provincial capitals in the peninsula.
- Shipments to Portugal. Shipments to Portugal, on some occasions, tend to take a little more delay in shipments.
- Orders placed in high sales seasons, such as Christmas, Black Friday, etc ...
Although our obligation is to warn you of these situations, which we consider exceptional, we also have to tell you that, currently, our delivery rate in 24 hours is 87%, reaching close to 95% in provincial capitals.
However, if you urgently need to receive a battery, we recommend that you contact our customer service, who will do everything possible to receive the battery as soon as possible.
At baterias.com we seek the satisfaction and tranquility of our client. Therefore, if you choose a battery that is not suitable for your vehicle, or you want to change the battery, we will send you a courier at no additional cost that will collect your battery.
Once we have the battery and we verify that it arrives in good condition and that it has not been used, we will refund the amount of the battery by the same payment method that you used to make the purchase.
If you have an urgent need to change the battery, we recommend that you place a new order with the correct battery and we will send you the battery together with a collection for the battery that you initially purchased.
However, for any questions or queries, our customer service will be happy to help you.
Service valid for Spain and Portugal (Peninsula)
To know if a battery works for my vehicle we have to look at the following parameters:
1) First, the battery technology. This is especially relevant if your vehicle is equipped with the start-stop system, or if your application requires deep discharge of the battery.
If your vehicle is conventional, does not have much electronics and is of some age, it is very likely that it has a conventional acid battery.
On the contrary, your vehicle is equipped with a start-stop system, there are two main technologies: AGM or EFB.
To find out if the technology is compatible with our vehicle, we can consult the vehicle manual (in some cases it specifies it) or see if the original battery has any of these acronyms or texts: AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery) .
If your vehicle has a start-stop system, has high energy demands or requires deep discharges, we recommend an AGM technology battery.
2) Secondly, the measurement of the battery is very important, since the dimensions will determine whether we can install the battery in the space that we have reserved for its installation.
Note that battery measurements refer to the maximum available volume. Any gap or flange, terminals, handles, etc ... will be included in the measurements provided by the manufacturer.
In this way, if we have a gap greater than the measurements of the battery, we are guaranteed that it will fit in that gap.
3) Third, we have to look at the polarity of the battery. That is, where does the positive pole of the battery bear.
As the batteries can be installed with the terminals "facing" the conductor or "facing" towards the headlights, the convention is to verify the polarity of the battery by placing ourselves on the side closest to the terminals (as if we "glued" the terminals to our body)
4) Finally there are other important parameters for a good choice of battery:
Battery usage: Batteries "suffer" if left unused. Therefore, the less the vehicle is used, the better the battery we must install.
Vehicle electrical equipment: if we have a lot of electronics in the vehicle, we recommend looking for a battery with a high capacity
24 hour messaging
Battery Varta F21 80Ah 800A 12V
By choosing a VARTA® Silver Dynamic AGM battery with the most advanced technology, you choose an excellent battery, capable of powering the most demanding vehicles and accessories as it is three times stronger than conventional batteries. VARTA® Silver Dynamic AGM batteries are perfect for advanced Start-Stop systems that require rapid battery recharging using energy supplied by regenerative braking systems.
- Made in Germany in the world's largest AGM battery production facility.
- Patented PowerFrame® grid for maximum starting power, quick recharge and increased corrosion resistance.
- Original replacement, to replace the battery sold to the OE channel (First Equipment).
- Designed for all vehicles with a start-stop system: it responds faster, works harder and lasts longer. It shares design with OE, guaranteeing maximum fuel savings in start-stop systems.
Why choose a Varta F21 battery?
Today, the battery has become one of the most important elements of any vehicle. Both the safety systems and the auxiliary elements that equip the vehicles, depend to a great extent on the quality of the battery for its correct operation.
There are countless brands of batteries on the market and it is normal for a non-expert user to have doubts about which battery to choose.
For that reason, we list some of the reasons why we believe that choosing the right Varta Battery is always a wise choice:
Leading Brand: The Varta brand, with over 125 years of history, is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive batteries. Your Varta F21 battery is manufactured by the number one manufacturer in the industry.
Quality: During the manufacturing process of the Varta F21 battery, more than 100 parameters are monitored to guarantee the complete quality and reliability of the product.
Reliability: The main vehicle manufacturers on the market: Mercedes, BMW, Audi ... rely on Varta batteries to equip their new vehicles. Working for these manufacturers means exceeding their strict quality controls and expectations for reliability.
Don't play it. Installing a good battery for your vehicle is a matter of safety and reliability .
If you want additional information about Battery Varta F21, you can download the product's technical sheet at the following link:
Does your vehicle have an original manufacturer's battery?
Battery Varta F21 80Ah 800A 12V is compatible with some original original equipment batteries. Original equipment batteries are the batteries that manufacturers install when they sell a new vehicle or those that are usually installed by official dealers.
To find out if Battery Varta F21 is compatible with an original manufacturer's battery, look for the code that appears on your battery in the following list of manufacturers and original equipment references.
If the code appears in the list and the rest of the characteristics match, you can replace your original battery with Battery Varta F21 with complete peace of mind.
|VEHICLE MANUFACTURER||FIRST EQUIPMENT OEM REFERENCES|
- VARTA SILVER dynamic AGM
- 315.00 mm
- 175.00 mm
- 190.00 mm
- 22.76 Kgs
- 80Ah (c20)